Talk

Advanced search

Boots Mini Mode Pink Rabbit Comforter May 2008

(11 Posts)
TJKerry Thu 21-May-09 14:43:06

Does anyone have one of these? I am desperate for a spare. Thanks

lucykate Thu 21-May-09 15:06:09

what does it looks like?, is it a rabbits head attached to a little squarish cloth?

TJKerry Thu 21-May-09 17:44:07

Yes, the cloth has four tied corners, the head has a bow and the ears have a shiny material centre. The code on the label is 30/156349/10. Thanks

lucykate Thu 21-May-09 20:21:09

it may have be an older version, the same as this

i'm not 100% certain if we've still got it though, it may be in the loft. i can have a look, see if i can find it.

TJKerry Thu 21-May-09 21:00:44

It's not that one but that is the same as the one my older daughters has (3 nearly 4) and is also completely attached to it. It would be devastating for her if it got lost. If you do have that one it would be great.

My youngest (10 months) has the newer version but she doesn't suck her thumb (like my older two daughters) and sucks this rabbit so it gets v. yukky and needs washing frequently which is why I am really desperate for another...

lucykate Thu 21-May-09 21:29:40

i'll have a look for you tomorrow. i totally sympathise, my dd is a comfort blanket user, we had 2 but the childminder lost one. we now have a very threadbare, well used, slowly falling apart, cuddle cloth that she still adores even though she's now 7!

TJKerry Fri 22-May-09 10:34:01

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

lucykate Fri 22-May-09 21:28:13

i've had a look, and am afraid i couldn't find it. it may well have been passed on to a charity shop if it's not in the loft. sorry about that, it was worth looking just in case we still had it. hope you find one soon.

Comewhinewithme Fri 22-May-09 21:33:56

I saw some today (bought the beige version) in Boots high street sheffield you could try them and get them to send one to your nearest store .

It was definatley the pink rabbit one if they won't send it I will try and pick you one up but I am 6 days away from due date so not really out and about much .

Let me know if they will send it if not either me or dp will more than likely be able to pick it up and send it this week .

TJKerry Thu 04-Jun-09 12:46:04

It is slightly different material and she knows the difference. Thanks for trying to help and good luck (or has it happened now)! I have been away

pmoo Tue 15-Sep-09 22:02:47

HAve you tried ebay, I've seen quite a few bunny blankets on there pink and blue

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now