Talk

Advanced search

*LOST Cameron chick from Boots down on the farm range*

(13 Posts)
pmoo Wed 28-Jan-09 19:31:29

My daughter loved this chick/duck and I am desperate to find another, please please help. It was sold in Boots stores around 2003 and is yellow with 2 strands of orange hair. It has long thin blue legs (string) with big red feet. It is very cute and as I said I'm desparate to find another please help!

thisisyesterday Wed 28-Jan-09 20:00:42

have you checked ebayt?

Almeida Wed 28-Jan-09 20:07:23

bumping for you - hope you find one.

pmoo Wed 28-Jan-09 20:33:55

Yes I've tried ebay thanks. I can't believe the amount of Boots stores and the fact I can't find a Cameron chick anywhere! Someone must have one somewhere!

pmoo Sat 31-Jan-09 10:56:07

Please can anyone have a look at this picture I'm sure someone somewhere must have a Cameron chick in a box somewhere gathering dust. I will pay a lot for this chick I can't get used to sleepless nights!!

onadietcokebreak Sun 15-Feb-09 09:30:18

bump!

Happydaysx Sun 15-Feb-09 23:19:56

Hi pmoo,
Just wondered if you had a chance to look to see if you had a mini mode bear? I don't like to pester you but we are so hopeful that you may have one. Many thanks Lara.

pmoo Fri 20-Feb-09 14:09:02

Sorry taken ages to get back to you but my daughter has been ill so I've not been able to get to a computer. Unfortunately I haven't found it I'm sure he's somewhere but I might have sold him at a car boot as he's not in the obvious places. I will keep looking though as I know how important they are!! Sorry!

Happydaysx Sun 01-Mar-09 21:12:52

Hi Pmoo,
Did you get in contact with Boots to find out who supplied them with the chick?

pmoo Fri 06-Mar-09 19:22:38

Yes I did they were really helpful, but unfortunately as it was from so long ago there is no chance of getting another one from them. I just hope someone has one tucked in a box somewhere!

onadietcokebreak Sun 22-Mar-09 00:04:42

keeping bumped for you!

pmoo Mon 04-May-09 21:58:38

Please it's now Car Boot season, if anyone finds a toy like this please contact me, I really would appreciate it!

pmoo Mon 17-Aug-09 12:47:54

Please can you keep looking for this duck/chick it would mean the world to my daughter if I found another one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now