Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TESCO HUGGING FRIENDS TEDDY COMFORTER

(13 Posts)
cazfriend Thu 04-Sep-08 23:11:39

Please,please can anyone help out their i have a 3 yr old son who left his teddy on the boardwalk at dungeness beach in kent on the 14th august,hes so distraught,sobs most nights,i have told him a mermaid has taken him for a little holiday.I have contacted tesco who are doing their best,aswell as a local newspaper,looked on ebay every day,if anyone out their has a teddy that looks flat ,beige in colour with the words hugging friends on its chest please let me know will pay any thing (within reason !!!)

moosemama Fri 05-Sep-08 09:55:17

I know you said you'd looked on ebay, but checked this morning and there are 3 that say they are tesco hugging friends bears.

Are any of these any good?

1here

1here

1 here

Sorry if they are no good, I always like to try and help as we went through this when DS2 lost his beloved bunny, we had to put up posters all over the district and luckily a lovely little boy had rescued him from some teenagers who were using him as a football!

cazfriend Sat 06-Sep-08 09:14:02

Thank you for looking but they where not the
exact one,it has the same face as these but its on a blanket with four paws. The search continues !!!!!

mrsshapelybottom Wed 17-Sep-08 11:52:32

Message withdrawn

cazfriend Fri 19-Sep-08 23:52:33

Thank you,yes im very interested in purchasing this,let me know how much you would like for it

mrsshapelybottom Sat 20-Sep-08 08:35:07

Hi CF, no problem, it's yours! I don't want anything for it - have washed it already so will pop it in an envelope if you let me know where to send itsmile

cazfriend Sat 20-Sep-08 22:14:08

Message withdrawn

mrsshapelybottom Sat 20-Sep-08 22:53:21

Hi CF, you're more than welcome, I'll post it on Monday, I'm in Ireland though so it may take a few days to reach you!

cazfriend Mon 22-Sep-08 08:01:41

Hi,Thank you,will let you know when it arrives at its new home !!! smile smile

mrsshapelybottom Mon 22-Sep-08 10:06:25

Great! I posted it on the way back from taking dd to playschool this morning so fingers crossed he arrives soon smile

cazfriend Thu 25-Sep-08 21:45:08

Hi, Just to let you know we recieved teddys replacement and hes now tucked up in bed with my son ,i had originally told him a mermaid had found ted and taken him on holiday as she was very lonely,so this one is teds brother from ireland !!! Thank you for making my little boy happy again smile grin

mrsshapelybottom Fri 26-Sep-08 08:40:17

smile that's wonderful! I'm pleased he arrived safe & sound! grin

choccynutter Mon 20-Oct-08 23:16:58

ahhhhhhhhhh happy ending my ds curious george doesn't leave the house anymore ..enless its to a reltive to stay over then he's tucked in my bag had a close call when we nearlylost him but luckly the staff in our local asda know us pretty well and when i was next in there had him waiting after 3 nigts of hell so george look after bedroom now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now