Talk

Advanced search

*HELP!!!! LOST TESCO CHRISTMAS RABBIT CALLED WHITE PRETTY* from very sad little girl.

(11 Posts)
angellove Tue 02-Sep-08 13:42:53

Hi all

It was love at first sight when my daughter saw white pretty, he was bought in christmas 2000 form Tesco, (one of the christmas soft toys, made by Chilly for them) and she has carried him everywhere ever since! Her 8th Birthday is in a couple of weeks and it would make her birthday if I could find him again!!!

She has sobbed that she can't live without him...he's also in all our photos and videos with her... a very sentimental little bunny!

He was lost on 26th August 08, he is a very pale cream almost white and has a red/black scarf and about 5 inches long. I'd love them to be reunited, so if anyone has one of these special bunnies or can help me in my search. I will offer a reward by donating to a charity of your choice if found. sad

Please help!

sagacious Tue 02-Sep-08 17:23:33

Not seen one like it
But bump for you (hope you find it)

angellove Tue 02-Sep-08 17:47:55

Thank you.

TwoWindyDays Wed 03-Sep-08 11:11:53

I think I may have a replacement for you, I will go and have a look.

TwoWindyDays Wed 03-Sep-08 11:13:16

We have a bunny that looks the same, if you cant find yours I will post you this one.

Wags Wed 03-Sep-08 11:22:07

What sort of area was he lost in? Have looked on ebay, but none there. Earliest they have is the 2001 Chilly toy sad

angellove Thu 04-Sep-08 00:10:55

thank you twowindydays.

please can you send a picture to willsg@hotmail.co.uk smile

I don't want to waste your time if not a good likeness... I can then send you a business address to send it to.

angellove Thu 04-Sep-08 00:16:14

Hi Wags,

I don't feel happy giving area but please keep looking if you can for me.

Thanks for your support.

angellove Mon 08-Sep-08 10:07:58

Hello Twowindydays,

You said on mumsnet and emailed me that you have a bunny the same and that you'd post it to me.

I have sent you an email but not had a reply as of yet!?

Please could you let me know if you are able to send.

Many thanks,

Angellove

angellove Mon 08-Sep-08 17:36:35

Dear Twowindydays,

Your an Angelwink, he arrived today.

I can't thank you enough!!!!!

He is going to be put in a huge box ready for her birthday in a few days. I've told her the fairy's have taken him for a clean up and he will be back soon....thanks to you he is!

I will donate to the NSPCC unless you let me know otherwise.

I am also going to see if I can help with any other children's lost toys.

Many thanks,

Angellove grin grin grin

TwoWindyDays Thu 11-Sep-08 11:23:06

np

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now