Talk

Advanced search

Desperately seeking replacement for lost mothercare bunny comforter

(6 Posts)
NK3b14ff71X11bbe6d6492 Thu 14-Aug-08 00:54:51

My 2 year old lost his bunny comforter when we were on holiday in Bruges last week. I bought it from mothercare in 2006 - it's beige with a bunny head, arms and a blankie style body. I would love to buy a replacement if anybody has one lying around unwanted at home - thank you for taking the time to read this!
Sarah

Califrau Thu 14-Aug-08 01:01:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ThatBigGermanPrison Thu 14-Aug-08 01:05:09

Try ringing Mothercare... they may still stock them, or have some laying around,.

SArAH28DHD Thu 14-Aug-08 22:57:06

Thank you for the prompt responses! Has taken me ages to resize a photo, but for some reason I can't copy it to this page, will keep trying. Thank you for the mothercare tip - will send them some photos and hope they can track one down.
Sarah

LittleMyDancing Tue 02-Sep-08 17:15:05

Hi Sarah,

I think this is probably the same as my DS' bunny - does it have a waffle fabric on the body?

If so, I'm afraid you're going to have trouble - I rang Mothercare and their supplier went bust, apparently, so there are no more to be found. But worth ringing them again, as maybe the lady I spoke to got it wrong?

We eventually got a replacement on EBay, it's worth having a search running on there all the time as they do come up. But I warn you, they go for silly money as there are lots of children out there who love them.

Sorry not to be more cheerful. sad

blushingm Wed 03-Sep-08 21:23:18

sounds like dd's bunny - we are terrified of losing it i even have to give it a kiss good night - seems everyone loves them - if you manage to source one let me know where so i can have a back up bunny for the unthinkable happening

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now