Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

looking for a backup superdrug teddy..

(3 Posts)
Lozza83 Sat 05-Jul-08 16:46:39

hi ladies,

my 3 yr old daughter has taken to a teddy which was bought for her a couple of yrs back from superdrug. He came with his arms sewn around a cream coloured fleecy blanket. He is yellow with a smiley face. He is her security since giving up her dummy last yr. She calls him daddy bear and takes him absolutely everywhere with her and she hugs him the whole night at bedtime. I would like to get a couple of backups/spares as i wouldn't even like to begin to think how she would be if she lost him. Does anyone have a spare 'DADDY BEAR' please that i could buy from them??

Thanks very much in advance
Lauren xxx

pipintroll Sat 09-Aug-08 12:12:32

There may well be a superdrug somewhere that still has one of these bears tucked away in a warehouse. They were sold as part of the Xmas ranges in 2005 and 2006 and were called "Bear with Fleece". If you ring their head office (0208 6847000) they can find out for you and can ask for it to be transferred to your nearest branch.

Lozza83 Sun 31-Aug-08 15:14:08

wow thanks very much xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now