Talk

Advanced search

Desperately seeking monkey, please help

(8 Posts)
mightyatom Sun 01-Jun-08 15:12:55

We have just returned from Eurodisney which was going great until the last day. We went to one of the disney restaurants to have lunch with the characters, whilst we there my son put his much loved monkey down and it was picked up by another child. (this was witnessed by a waiter who had no reason at the time to suspect that the monkey did not belong to that child). Despite a desperate search the monkey has not been recovered so now I am hoping that someone can help me. This monkey is a Marks and Spencer monkey bought in 2005 whilst I was pregnant. He is aprox 10" tall, brown and furry kind of beanbagish. Please, please help us, this monkey was my sons constant companion and best friend and to quote him he is ‘very sad’ without him. If anybody has one sitting on a shelf or in the toy box please let me know and make my little boy happy again.

soremummy Sun 01-Jun-08 15:17:36

anything like this?

Have you a pic to upload

mightyatom Sun 01-Jun-08 15:22:59

thankyou but no, picture now uploaded

EddiesMummy Tue 03-Jun-08 20:25:59

Have you looked for monkey under "beanies" section on ebay - seem to be quite a few which look similiar?
Good luck with the search

mightyatom Thu 05-Jun-08 20:08:32

Yes, checking e-bay daily, we already have several similar monkeys but they don't cut it unfortunatly! Only M & S will do!!

southeastastra Thu 05-Jun-08 20:10:11

i'll keep an eye out on my travels

mightyatom Sat 26-Jul-08 16:53:10

Finally found 1 on e bay, peace has been restored at last!grin Just goes to show you just have to keep on looking!!!

Mercy Sat 26-Jul-08 16:56:40

How cute!

I didn't see this before but dd has a much smaller version of the same toy which I'm sure she would have been happy to part with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now