Talk

Advanced search

Missing Teddy Bear in Northampton, maybe Solihull!

(4 Posts)
user1490911838 Thu 30-Mar-17 23:20:07

Probably only relevant if you live in Northampton or Knowle, but this is a personal appeal- lost a beloved family teddy bear today, he has been in the family for almost 20 years and we are desperate to find him. We are offering a £20 reward if found!
Lost him in car park 3 at the University of Northampton campus, opposite john clare hall, around 11:15am today, March 30th 2017. There’s a good chance he’s still somewhere on the university’s park campus.
However, we think there is a very slight chance we lost him in the car park of Knowle Tesco Metro Car Park in Solihull at some point between 1-2:30pm.
As pictured, he has light brown/rusty-coloured fur, dark brown nose and dark glass eyes. He is wearing a blue-and-white-striped onesie, and a light-coloured hooded dressing gown. He has the name of the owner, PETRA HARDING, sewn onto the bottom of his right foot on a white label in red lettering. If found, please message me directly or comment below.
Message me or comment below if you have any luck finding him!

LimeFizz Thu 30-Mar-17 23:23:42

No picture it if you put one on I'll share it on FB.

I live there.

user1490911838 Fri 31-Mar-17 07:56:46

Many thanks! You can view and download a picture here, where he is wearing the same outfit that's wearing now: imgur.com/a/iKONu

user1490911838 Fri 31-Mar-17 14:59:50

UPDATE! Thank you so much, but the teddy had been found! We're so relieved!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now