Talk

Advanced search

Lost Asda Bunny cream/beige in Hayle

(1 Post)
karen71 Wed 21-Sep-11 23:38:02

My daughter lost her much loved Asda George Bunny at the retail park in Hayle on 24th July. My mother took her to the disabled toilet in Marks and Spencers and seems to think she put bun bun down on the radiator whilst they washed their hands. We telephoned the store the next morning and the bunny had not been handed in and I have been back to the retail park and searched everywhere in the car park and in all the stores there but her favourite toy is still missing. I have since called the store on a couple of occasions but it s`till hasn't turned up. My daughter turned 5 two weeks ago and she has had bunny with her since the day she was born. She sleeps with it and takes it everywhere and is convinced it is 'real'. Even though it was lost a couple of months ago, she still wakes every day and says she can hear bun bun calling her. She talks constantly about what she and bunny will do when bunny comes home. She also talks all the time about all the things she and bunny have done together. She tells me that bunny is still in her head and she can't get her out sad

I am searching constantly on ebay to see if I can find a replacement but no one seems to be selling anything similar.

If anyone has any idea where I can get a replacement or ideas on how to track the lost one down I would be extremely grateful. The bunny is made of a kind of towelling material, was off white when new but is very worn and now more of a dirty grey/beige colour (despite frequent 'swims' in the washing machin). It was bought as part of a set with a hooded towel in 2006 from Asda.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now