Talk

Advanced search

Lost Mothercare Elephant, Cambridge

(10 Posts)
Aliz Fri 19-Aug-11 10:56:35

We have lost my six year old daughter's grey mothercare elephant in Cambridge. It is very precious and has slept with her every night since she was born. It was lost a few weeks ago and we were hoping it would turn up. It was purchased in 2005. If any one has found it or seen it please could you let us know. We are a bit desperate!

TheMonster Fri 19-Aug-11 10:57:57

WOuld a replacement do?

Aliz Fri 19-Aug-11 11:00:04

Yes, it would!- I was just going to add, if anyone has one or knows where we can get one!

TheMonster Fri 19-Aug-11 11:03:52

Is it one of these?

Aliz Fri 19-Aug-11 11:05:10

Yes, it is! Will bid!

Hebrewlass Mon 22-Aug-11 16:59:53

Gosh my 6 yr old daughter has this too as her comforter ( nelly) and sleeps with her too.since we lost her in a garden centre one christmas ( she was later found£ I have 2 spares so if you need one I will post it . X

Aliz Wed 24-Aug-11 17:07:22

Thank you Hebrewlass- that's a very kind offer. I managed to get one on Ebay, it arrived this am. (Thank you BodyOfEeyore) It's a bit too fluffy really- she's happy with it but not convinced! Still hoping original Ellie will turn up somewhere.

Hebrewlass Wed 24-Aug-11 20:55:25

Hi Aliz. I hope things are less stressful with a new ' ellie' in the house !

peapodpickle Sat 05-Jan-13 13:35:29

Hi Hebrewlass long shot i know as this discussion was so long ago, but you don't still have one of the elephants? My daughter lost hers yesterday. Thanks

peapodpickle Sat 05-Jan-13 13:37:53

Hi Hebrewlass long shot i know as this discussion was so long ago, but you don't still have one of the elephants? My daughter lost hers yesterday. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: