Talk

Advanced search

Lost in Newquay- Winnie blanket. No sleep since Thurs!!!!

(4 Posts)
Ringosbaby Sun 19-Jun-11 20:25:42

My DS has lost his precious Winnie the pooh comfort blanket. Lost on Thurs 16/6 in Newquay High St/ Fore St.

Its blue with white clouds and a yellow bee on each corner, and Winnies head on it. DS holds it and sucks his thumb to go to sleep. He has literally screamed for hours each night and several times during the night since thurs. Daytime naps are out the window too! He's only 16ms so doesn't understand what has happened either!!

Really hope soeone can help sad

chuckeyegg Mon 20-Jun-11 09:55:13

There are loads on ebay but can't see anything quite the same, do you know where it was from origianally?

Ringosbaby Mon 20-Jun-11 21:12:38

It was from Disneyland Paris in 2008- a gift for my other DS when he was born, but this one adopted it instead!We went there last year and got a similar one but its green with flowers on it...he won't go anywhere near it. Keeps throwing it away and shouting 'no Pooh' (slightly embarassing when out and about!)

chuckeyegg Tue 21-Jun-11 08:28:59

Can't find any matching its description on ebay. I once saw a litttle article in our local paper about a little boy who had lost his teddy and was desperate to find it maybe the local paper? Or a few notes up on lamposts. Hope you find it poor little lad.

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now