Talk

Advanced search

So what is your 6 year old boy getting for Christmas then?

(10 Posts)
tassisssss Mon 26-Oct-09 19:37:59

Just wondering...

SingleMum01 Mon 26-Oct-09 19:49:14

A VTECH digital camera. He's always using the camera in my phone!

IdrisTheDragon Mon 26-Oct-09 19:56:06

DS will be 6 by Christmas and he is getting the Lego Police Station smile

sowhatis Mon 26-Oct-09 19:57:23

star wars lego, vtech pro camera, star wars figures and anything else he can!!!! LOL (it is his birthday just before aswell)

hannahsaunt Mon 26-Oct-09 20:01:42

Ds2 got a Dr Who costume last year and it has hardly been off.

Scalectrix for his birthday which is much loved (by both him and his dad).

No idea this year.

tassisssss Mon 26-Oct-09 22:11:57

HA, talk to me about scalectrix...does it take up a lot of room? is it easy to set up? To what extent does his younger sibling just trash it? etc. Cost? Model? x

thanks for reminding me of the camera thing, I think he'd like that.

what he really wants is a DS and I'm really not convinced...

VaginaShmergina Mon 26-Oct-09 22:15:00

DS (6 in Jan) or PSP not sure which yet. DD (10 in March) has a DS so that is what he says he wants but me and DH think he would be better with a PSP but do not know anybody who has one so he can trial it. Did the wii between the two of them last year..... a good investment for the whole family.

sowhatis Tue 27-Oct-09 08:43:54

my boys 4 and 5, nrly 5 and 6 have ds's and love them! worth it if you buy the card and download the games rather than spending £40/game every couple of weeks!

Frrrightattendant Tue 27-Oct-09 09:00:41

Hi Tassiss it is nice to see you!

Ds is 6 and is getting lego - star wars/indiana type plus advent calendar with lego bits in.

hannahsaunt Tue 27-Oct-09 12:46:53

Easier to set up than hot wheels but does need care. Can take up a huge amount of room but depends on track permutation. When set up ds3 isn't allowed in the room. Does store nicely in it's box - no lumpy bits smile. We got a deal on the internet last year and since his most expensive Christmas present was £9 he kind of got the rest of his Christmas allocation for his birthday - think it was £99 but has lasting appeal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now