Talk

Advanced search

Play kitchens - any thoughts on Smoby?

(7 Posts)
Liska Mon 19-Oct-09 22:08:21

I'm looking for a play kitchen for my 2 1/2 year old, but its ebay or nothing thanks to severe lack of funds. Seen a nice Smoby one, but not sure... Does anyone have one, and if so, how durable/bashproof are they? Also it looks a bit small compared to the ELC/Tikes ones - any comments welcome!!

DLI Tue 20-Oct-09 20:17:52

my ds has a smoby kitchen that has an ironing board as well as the cooker and sink, its much better than the ELC one

I have the ELC sizzlin sounds(Think that is what it's called) one and am about to list it on Ebay if you are interested? In great condition. smile

Liska Tue 20-Oct-09 23:10:31

I've been trying for the ELC sizzlin kitchens on ebay when they come up, but missed out on the ones I bid on

Problem on ebay is that we don't drive, so the only way I can collect is by relying on kindness of a friend...

Tortoise, how much were you hoping for? And I don't suppose you live anywhere near Oxford do you....?

Liska Tue 20-Oct-09 23:11:51

Also finally managed to track down dimensions for smoby, and it's smaller than elc and others, so no good. Have to hand laptop to dh now but will be back to check your reply, Tortoise!

Sorry am miles away from Oxford. Plus my friend has just said she might be interested. Hope you find one soon.

Liska Wed 21-Oct-09 09:02:17

No worries, Tortoise - worth a try! Thanks anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now