Talk

Advanced search

tampoline

(7 Posts)
45nanny Mon 12-Oct-09 10:51:07

Not sure if this is the right site , but will ask anyway .I am looking to buy a trampoline for my special needs son , anyone one brought one (i,m sure you all have ) not sure were to start looking . So many too choose from . I suppose i,m looking at a stable one that will last a few years , dont mind the price . Thanks.

chuckeyegg Mon 12-Oct-09 19:19:48

How old is he? Do you want one with a handle for him to hold on to?

x

seeyounexttuesday Mon 12-Oct-09 19:21:46

we have had a jumpking for the past 6 years and still going strong. 14ft but we have 3 DC and was about £360 then without the net. Probably alot cheaper now though.

cocolepew Mon 12-Oct-09 19:24:29

I got the 8ft one a few years ago, it's been great. Our garden isn't straight so I weight it down with sandbags.

45nanny Mon 12-Oct-09 19:53:13

Thanks for the replies. my son is 14 and loves to use the trampoline . Have been looking for the past year , wasnt sure what to buy .

teacakes Sat 24-Oct-09 23:59:02

we got a JumpKing 10ft a year ago and it is great. Hubby said it was tricky to put up, though he was by himself and in the dark! But DD 4yrs and DD 15mths love it and so do their friends. Best thing we have brought so far, used almost every day.

teacakes Sat 24-Oct-09 23:59:15

we got a JumpKing 10ft a year ago and it is great. Hubby said it was tricky to put up, though he was by himself and in the dark! But DD 4yrs and DD 15mths love it and so do their friends. Best thing we have brought so far, used almost every day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now