Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else's DCs get the Cat Collection kitties???

(6 Posts)
Whedonzgal Sat 26-Sep-09 15:58:54

dd has been subscribed since issue 1 and has 29 plus 5 back issues on the way (bit of a tragic story behind the originals...)... aagh why did I ever agree to it??? was a sort of pocket money deal... (She's 6 btw) Is they going to keep coming forever?!

They are very cute though! grin

No, I refuse to do this sort of thing anymore. Is it a Hatchette series?

We used to subscribe to the Spongebob series and when I cancelled it as it seemed to be going on for ever I had loads of problems. I sent them a cheque which they cashed and then denied having it. It took me ages to prove it to them. They then claimed I still owed them money but refused to tell me for which issues. They kept sending me issues after I cancelled and then denied I'd cancelled, luckily I still had the emails from 4 months previously. They then tried to charge me for issues I'd never had. Terrible, terrible customer services. I was shouted at and called a liar by their customer services team. I stay clear of these sorts of things since.

So be careful if you do cancel.

Whedonzgal Sat 26-Sep-09 16:52:28

Oh there's no chance of me cancelling! dd will have to get bored of them first. hmm

Don't know what you mean by Hatchette series. Here

Nope, not a Hatchette one. I think Hachette is the publishers, your one is a different company.

I'm glad DD didn't notice that one, she'd love it.

TrinityRhino Sat 26-Sep-09 17:09:20

dd1 (9) has them
she had them from the beginning too

she loves them as do my other two girls (4 and 2)

I think they are cute too grin

Whedonzgal Sat 26-Sep-09 19:43:48

yes, as I gathered them up from the living room floor this evening I said to dd "We'd better stop the order, we're going to be over-run by them!!!" But then i looked down at them all peering up at me in my arms, so cute! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now