Talk

Advanced search

NURSERY PICTURES

(9 Posts)
stavishka Sat 29-Aug-09 21:29:47

i HAVE JUST GOT A 10% dISCOUNT ON A LOVELY NURSERY PRINT FROM THE BEANDROPS WEBSITE @ www.beandrops.co.uk. THEY ALSO HAVE A LOVELY SELECTION OF CLOTHING, TOYS AND GAMES.THE DISCOUNT IS ON ALL ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 31ST AUGUST. HAPPY SHOPPING

cheesesarnie Sat 29-Aug-09 21:35:09

do you work for them stav?just that in the 5 posts i can see youve made-3 mention this site?!sorry if wrong.

what was your print ?

LackaDAISYcal Sat 29-Aug-09 21:37:22

was about to say the same cheesesarnie!

cheesesarnie Sat 29-Aug-09 21:41:11

im not going crazy thengrin

stav maybe your just new and discovered a shopping site you love at the same time.so sory if thats the case,just seems bit odd.

stavishka Sun 30-Aug-09 01:21:02

I'm just a shopaholic at heart and Beaandrops is my newest find and it is such a lovely site I thought I would share it with others. I love Net-a-porter and the Harvey Nichols site too but as they are not baby orientated didn't think you would be interested - with or without discounts.

stavishka Sun 30-Aug-09 18:00:53

It;s called My Paper Plane and shows a little boy flying through the clouds - it is delightful

Yurtgirl123 Sun 30-Aug-09 18:07:48

Stav - you thinkthis is delightful for £55 shock
Regardless of discount its hardly a bargain!
Sorry but I think you either have money to burn or you own the company!

LackaDAISYcal Sun 30-Aug-09 23:50:53

I would buy the card at £2.50 and a cheap IKEA frame....and bingo; same pic for a fraction of the price!

£55 for that shock

LackaDAISYcal Sun 30-Aug-09 23:52:14

or maybe you are the artist????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now