Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend me a REMOTE CONTROL CAR for a 3yo, please?

(6 Posts)
ButtercupWafflehead Wed 19-Aug-09 13:45:34

Hello! I am after a r/c car/other vehicle for a 3yo boy, would like it to be hardy and also have 4 directions (as opposed to it goes forward on its own, and you can just steer L and R).

If anyone has such a one, I'd really appreciate the make and model!

Thanks in advance!

OmniDroid Wed 19-Aug-09 16:15:35

We haven't found the perfect one yet, but DON'T get Roary the Racing Car. It's utterly useless!

ButtercupWafflehead Wed 19-Aug-09 16:38:51

Thanks OD, I was looking at that one so appreciate your review!

gingerbunny Wed 19-Aug-09 16:58:03

My son loves his roary one, but it's so loud and once he realised it had sound (i didn't put it on at first!!) he wouldn't turn it off!
my son also has one from ELC (can't remember it exact name) one is a shark and one is a crocodile (they don't look like animals they do look like cars). They are about £30 and brilliant, it is designed for outdoors and it can go through mud, water etc. it's easy to steer and he loves it.

ButtercupWafflehead Thu 20-Aug-09 09:14:55

Have just had a look at ELC and found the shark/alligator ones for £20, excellent - many thanks to you too GB!!

amazoniantreefrog Tue 27-Oct-09 14:16:26

My 3 year old has just started to play with lihtening McQueen one which Granparents bought at birth! It talks , eyes roll , mouth moves and has 2 controls forward and reverse and left and right. Very sturdy. Don't know price , but he loves it. In or out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now