Talk

Advanced search

Lockdown garden toys

(3 Posts)
JK2020 Wed 22-Apr-20 11:42:42

Hi all, this is my first time posting so please bear with me! We are shielding so basically not going out of home and garden. My kids are desperate for a trampoline but our garden is small. The only area I could put a trampoline in is 9ft square. My kids are 10 and 5. The 5 yr old has some sensory issues and bouncing on a trampoline will help regulate her but also she won't go outside currently due to huge anxiety about bees so I thought she may feel safe inside the net on the trampoline. Any recommendations or ideas gratefully received smile.
Next question is can anyone recommend a tall scooter for my 10 yr old? She is as tall as a 13 yr old. She doesn't do stunts on it and I would be looking at under £40 ideally.
Thank you!

sleepismysuperpower1 Wed 22-Apr-20 14:09:16

try this trampoline. its a circular 8ft.not sure about the scooter but hopefully another poster will be along soon x

Abbccc Wed 22-Apr-20 14:19:16

We havethe OXELO SC MID 7 WITH STAND from Decathlon. A bit over your budget, but a very sturdy scooter for taller children.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »