Talk

Advanced search

Action Man - does he still exist?

(3 Posts)
Minesnotahighhorse Tue 19-Nov-19 18:14:15

DS (6) has announced he's asking Santa for an Action Man for Christmas. It's totally out of the blue but think it's related to a book they've been reading in school (Traction Man?). DH has had a search online but they all seem to be sold as collectible figures rather than toys.
Has anyone bought their child an action man recently? He says he wants to dress it up in different outfits so I wonder is there any other kind of male doll that would do (not Ken grin!)?

Ricekrispie22 Tue 19-Nov-19 18:44:15

There’s the WWE series dolls which have removable/swappable accessories www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/wwe-wrestling/wwe-action-figures-range/wwe-elite-action-figures/wwe-elite-series-66-aj-styles/p/169964001 There are absolutely loads of these.
I have spotted a soldier action man www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/other-action-figures-and-playsets/action-man-soldier-figure/p/172564 but no change of wardrobe.

Minesnotahighhorse Tue 19-Nov-19 22:05:42

Thanks! I might just have to get the sewing machine out and make him some outfits.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »