Talk

Advanced search

Which tablet

(4 Posts)
Christiners Mon 30-Sep-19 09:52:33

Wondering if anyone has any experience with boy tablets or just a shining review that will help me make my decision. My daughter has the kindle fire 7 (£49.99), she's had it for about 18 months I believe and I can't think of a problem we've had with it or any negatives. It's only just now saying it has low storage but I think it's due a bit of a clear out of useless apps and will be good to go again.
I'm looking to get my son (2) a tablet don't shoot me, sometimes it's needed for long car journeys or just for 5 minutes peace and I'm sick of them arguing over hers I'm happy to stick to what I know, the only negative I can think is that he doesn't tend to press buttons more than his sister, sometimes ends up on the web browser and needs some help getting back to where he was. Would the kids edition (£99.99) more user friendly for him? They seem to be identical in battery life, storage and picture quality so I'm assuming there must be hidden differences in the fact that one is the children's edition..any insight welcome.
Thanks for getting this far

Christiners Mon 30-Sep-19 09:54:56

Tablet my daughter has

Christiners Mon 30-Sep-19 09:56:21

Kids edition

Christiners Mon 30-Sep-19 09:57:49

Don't know why I wrote "boy tablets" ignore that

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »