Talk

Advanced search

Toys for 3 mo

(6 Posts)
2dogsand1baby Fri 09-Aug-19 16:57:00

My mum has asked me to get a few toys for my DS for her house and will reimburse me.

This is my first baby and he's just starting to grab and hold things successfully. He loves his matchstick monkey and cuddles his Jellycat cuddly toys (all supervised obviously). I have already bought the Bright Starts tummy time mat, and he has a baby bouncer too.

What are your recommendations for interactive toys that he will be able to enjoy sooner rather than later?

Thank you smile

mummytotwo83 Fri 09-Aug-19 23:26:25

My dd loves her sensory rainbow ribbon and I've got silicone teething toys that double up as a toy and helps to soothe her gums. Both pretty inexpensive but provide hrs of entertainment. I got them from Ebay and can send you a link if you like? Hope it helps x

Celebelly Fri 09-Aug-19 23:28:33

My DD adores her Captain Calamari and Freddie the Firefly Lamaze toys. One of them comes everywhere with us now!

2dogsand1baby Sat 10-Aug-19 14:24:13

Thank you @mummytotwo83 and @Celebelly grin

2dogsand1baby Sat 10-Aug-19 14:29:45

Yes please to the link, @mummytotwo83

mummytotwo83 Sat 10-Aug-19 15:14:02

@2dogsand1baby I've messaged them and if you put in there website www.willowstoys.co.uk it takes you straight to there ebay shop. They have loads of lovely things and I've order a few bits from them as well already xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »