Talk

Advanced search

What’s the best jumperoo type thing

(8 Posts)
Pansy0926 Fri 17-Aug-18 21:08:08

Got a jumperoo last time round and found it very pricey. Can anyone recommend a good jumperoo alternative for DS2? The baby Einstein one looks good. Bonus if it can be easily stored as we are low on floor space.

Cyw2018 Fri 17-Aug-18 21:10:26

We got a roarin rainforest jumperoo for £20 off eBay (local collection).

DwangelaForever Fri 17-Aug-18 21:30:05

None, they're bad for their development!

mistermagpie Fri 17-Aug-18 21:37:38

We got one from a friend, it was massive and cumbersome and DS only went in it about twice. I wouldn't bother.

Pansy0926 Fri 17-Aug-18 21:49:33

Yes mistermagpie that was my initial thought too as we had the same experience with DS1. DS2 is a lot less needy though and I can see him loving the jumperoo. I was looking at the oribel portaplay as it’s a lot less obnoxious looking and seems to fold away. Very pricey for what it is though if I could find it second hand could be good.

DwangelaForever all in moderation though, he wouldnt be left there for hours and it’s a good way of keeping him entertained and off the floor (and out of the clutches of his boisterous big bro) while I sort out the housework.

Spam88 Fri 17-Aug-18 21:49:45

I thought they were supposed to be really bad for their hips/ legs?

OnNaturesCourse Fri 14-Sep-18 18:05:00

They are OK in moderation.

My baby loved it, and was crawling by 8 months, and cruising furniture at 9 months - no bandy legs or problems. 20-30 minutes each time was the limit, and roughly twice a day. They loved it.

OnNaturesCourse Fri 14-Sep-18 18:05:46

Forgot to add. We got ours from Facebook - 20£ secondhand, rainforest one. Best thing I ever bought for LO.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: