Talk

Advanced search

Wall-E toys, have you got any?!

(5 Posts)
LillyBugg Fri 13-Jul-18 21:44:05

These don't seem to be in production anymore but I've seen so many amazing ones online that my son would just love but you can't buy anymore. I don't suppose any mumsnetters have some they would be willing to sell on to me? I've ordered some Chinese knock offs but I'm not convinced they'll be any good.

LillyBugg Wed 18-Jul-18 14:15:52

Bump

LillyBugg Wed 18-Jul-18 20:01:26

Do they just not exist?! 😫

squealingpiglets Fri 03-Aug-18 20:17:05

Am not ready to part with ours yet I'm afraid, but just wondered - have u tried ebay? We got our preloved one from there - he transforms - he tucks away into a box or his head arms & tracks pop out. My kids really like him.

Looks like there's a couple of robotic ones on there at the moment too. Also last year lego did a wall-e set which you might pick up on ebay/lego fb groups, and I was in the disney store yesterday & they had both wall-e and eve plush toys. Hope that gives u a starting point. Its a lovely film!

LillyBugg Thu 09-Aug-18 18:25:08

Ah thanks for your reply! I will have a nose on eBay. I did manage to get one that holds a box inside which pops out. They just seem so hard to come by. And he loves it so much!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: