Talk

Advanced search

Which one is less mess maker slime , putty , or playdoh

(9 Posts)
Mrsfiaraz Mon 12-Feb-18 21:42:39

Hi everyone... thinking of buying kids slime or putty .as they already play with playdoh and it crumble and make horrible mess .My daughter she is 4 love putty and slime but I would like something which I don't have to clean too much 4 kids and being pregnant is bit tiring.
Would love some advice .
Thanks

Ricekrispie22 Tue 13-Feb-18 10:35:38

Playfoam is brilliant www.learningresources.co.uk/category/learning-resources-brands/playfoam.do

This modelling sand is also well worth buying www.argos.co.uk/product/6219280

Snowydaysarehere Tue 13-Feb-18 10:37:08

Moon sand is great!! Dc use it on a big tray!!

Mrsfiaraz Tue 13-Feb-18 21:28:49

I did looked into play foam and moon sand .they sound good also good price from amazon

confusedhelpme Tue 13-Feb-18 21:33:39

@Snowydaysarehere how do you keep this contained in a tray??

Ours ends up like a day trip to Brighton!!

Snowydaysarehere Tue 13-Feb-18 21:59:52

Threat of death +/binning the bloody stuff works a treat!! grin

crazymumofthree Fri 20-Apr-18 13:53:05

In our house it goes...

Putty (as more firm)

Slime (you do end up with a few little blobs on the table)

Play doh (all over the floor, stuck to clothing a bloomin nightmare!!)

DailyMailFail101 Fri 20-Apr-18 14:01:00

MY son has some cray Z sand, it comes with a tray which we place on a bigger tray to avoid spillages, or make the kids play with it outside now the weather is getting better.

MissRainbowBrite Fri 20-Apr-18 14:08:32

None of those, I'd agree with other posters who have suggested kinetic/crazy sand. It doesn't stick to clothes and can be hoovered up easily. Just be careful as some of the cheap copies of it stain skin.
Slime, goop and putty are vile, if they get on carpets or clothes and set they are virtually impossible to remove. They are for outdoor play only in our house.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: