Talk

Advanced search

ideas for 10 yr old twins

(10 Posts)
triplets Sun 08-Oct-17 08:01:25

Hi my lovely nieces twins b/g will be 10 in Nov, struggling for ideas for their b/day and Christmas. Only get to see them once or twice a year so no idea what they are into. Could ask their mum, but I remember everyone keep asking me what to buy my triplets! Thank you.

Ricekrispie22 Sun 08-Oct-17 15:55:17

How much do you want to spend on each present?

triplets Sun 08-Oct-17 22:39:20

Hi usually about £15 each for each occasion, depends what I see might be a little more or little less!

Ricekrispie22 Mon 09-Oct-17 06:17:26

There's a massive craze for putty at the moment and hobbycraft are selling some great 'make your own putty' kits.
A chocolate making kit is a pretty safe present for children if you don't know what they are into. There are a few chocolate lollipop kits about, a make your own chocolate pizza kit, chocolate coin making kit and there's even a 3d London chocolate kit! If I find the link I'll send it.
My DS has a 'doodle your own world map pillowcase' which cost about £15.
And of course there are some brilliantly imaginative board games and puzzles out there. I'm thinking along the lines of Mouse Trap and Rush Hour.

Ricekrispie22 Mon 09-Oct-17 06:19:35

www.wickeduncle.co.uk/presents/all/age-10/world-map-pillowcase

EddChinasVagina Mon 09-Oct-17 06:21:56

Off topic kind of but you have triplets and your sister has twins? Awesome! Me and my sister both have twins and people find it fascinating!

LoveEveryMoment Tue 10-Oct-17 20:52:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

triplets Wed 11-Oct-17 22:07:08

Oh dear what happened there? Would they not be too old for putty? I am going over to our shopping center next week and will look at it in Hobbycraft. Thanks!

SipsiCat Wed 11-Oct-17 22:18:57

I like the world pillowcase, great idea for my dcs.

swizzlestix Mon 06-Nov-17 06:36:47

How about some decent walkie talkies or slime making ingredients with plastic tubs to store it in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now