Talk

Advanced search

Help! what should I buy a new born baby?

(6 Posts)
samdee Fri 07-Oct-16 10:04:21

Hi All,

My favourite cousin just had a baby girl during the week and I want to buy a special present for her. I dont have kids myself so am not sure what would be useful and am so confused by all the product choice! Somebody told me these are really good sssto.re/P5bvVV but Ive no idea so wanted to get yours thoughts? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

OP’s posts: |
DerekSprechenZeDick Fri 07-Oct-16 10:06:18

I'm getting one of those as heard they are amazing.

Or one of those fluffy rings that they can lie in. Mamas And Papas do a lovely one

Gardencentregroupie Fri 07-Oct-16 10:08:19

I wouldn't buy a perfect prep machine, either she's trying to establish breastfeeding so won't want it, or started off with bottles and may already have one. I would get something like luxury muslins (eg Aden & Anaïs), a lambskin for baby to lie on (jojo maman bebe sell gorgeous ones), some lovely books for her to read to the baby, and/or something luxurious for your cousin like mega posh chocolates, fancy hand cream, cashmere socks to keep her feet toasty when she's indoors with the baby.

NapQueen Fri 07-Oct-16 10:10:48

Yy to Aden and Anais Muslins. Often stocked in tk max too at 20 quid for a box of three.

samdee Fri 07-Oct-16 11:57:26

Thank you for all the suggestions, I like the sound of the muslins. Would these ones be suitable? sssto.re/dVSIiL

OP’s posts: |
Cakescakescakes Fri 07-Oct-16 11:58:41

Bath toys are always a great buy for babies.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in