Advanced search

What the heck is it?

(1 Post)
Songssndstitches Fri 09-Sep-16 23:28:07

We recently went to centre parcs and DD did a messy play session. They had these rubbery boards about 20cn X 25cm that were textured so when you rolled the play doh out you got the impressions left on the okay doh- wriggly lines, vehicles, people. They are fab but I cannot find them online for love nor money. Does anyone know what they are??? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now