Advanced search

Rose petal cottage - please help!

(3 Posts)
damnyouobama Fri 10-Jun-16 18:53:34

Does anyone have the hasbro rose petal cottage and no longer need the connectors? I bought this for my kids and they have managed to break two of the connectors in less than a day (one had the bright idea of telling one of the others to climb on it....angry)

I would dearly like to fix it for my youngest who will have many years of fun out of it and did nothing to deserve a broken Wendy house that she's had no chance to play in yet sad

From the searching I've done, I can't see any way of buying replacement connectors online. The plastic is basically sheared off two of them, and despite my best efforts with tape and super glue I have been unable to fix them.

Please please please can anyone help? I will happily pay for replacement connectors. It's just one of the white and one of the blue that I need.

damnyouobama Fri 10-Jun-16 18:57:07

Failing this, if anyone can suggest a way I haven't thought of to fix the plastic connectors that would be much appreciated! Would Duck tape work do you think? I have only tried normal superglue that just didn't bind the plastic at all. Is there special plastic super glue you can get???

hotdog74 Mon 13-Jun-16 15:03:05

Do Hasbro an official UK website? Find the customer service email address and they will probably help you get replacement parts. Maybe try messaging on Facebook if they have a UK based page also.
I had a Fisherprice toy break and found a UK customer service email address and they sent replacement parts for free although you may have to pay as your children actually did something to cause the break.
Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now