Talk

Advanced search

Rollerskates for small 7 year old - help & advice needed!

(3 Posts)
lollyw38 Tue 01-Dec-15 15:50:22

Hi - I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me. - my just 7 year old daughter has requested rollerskates for xmas. I am leaning towards the adjustable quads but dont know what make or type to buy or even what I should be looking for! I dont want to spend a fortune in case they aren't a hit but neither do I want cheap rubbish that puts her off! Could anyone make any suggestions to the types out there or what is best to buy - or even good research sites!
Hope I'm not overanalysing this too much!

Thanks, Loll

RoganJosh Tue 01-Dec-15 15:55:21

We're getting some for our small 7 yr old too. I have to say we just went for cheap ones on Amazon. They get decent reviews.
I didn't even know there were different types. What are there that aren't adjustable quads?

lollyw38 Tue 01-Dec-15 23:23:44

There are set sizes rather than adjustable, and lots of different makes, that seem to differ according to requirements. There are also different types of wheels that can affect use - from what I can make out! I just wanted to see if anyone out there had some recommendations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now