Talk

Advanced search

Harry Potter Games

(7 Posts)
LeotardoDaVinci Wed 04-Nov-15 09:48:43

DS wants Harry Potter stuff for christmas. I was delighted to find the Lego HP game but it's discontinued shock then to find Diagon Alley game but can't seem to be able to buy that anywhere (just read reviews) and recommendations about what's available? I feel like I've missed the HP boat.

evenoldergregg Wed 04-Nov-15 10:08:53

My 5 year old, although having never read the books or watched the films, claims to be a fan too! Have bought her the gorgeous new illustrated Harry Potter book which is currently half price at £15 on Amazon. It's huge and worth every penny! Asda have a Harry Potter dress up costume for £12.50. This Lego set is expensive, but there appears to be lots in it! www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003A2JBPA?keywords=harry%20potter&qid=1446630924&ref_=sr_1_22&s=kids&sr=1-22

InMySpareTime Wed 04-Nov-15 10:17:25

There's a HP trivia game (Chamber of Secrets), made by Mattel. I got mine from a charity shop so no idea if they still sell them...

Stompylongnose Wed 04-Nov-15 10:23:46

Just googled Lego Harry Potter and it's available on Amazon.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0058MFM6C?keywords=lego%20harry%20potter&qid=1446632492&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3 is the Lego Harry Potter Xbox360 version.

LeotardoDaVinci Wed 04-Nov-15 13:10:41

That's an X-Box game Stompy, I was hoping to find a board game ans it's not the lego Castle set I want (which looks v simple and is labelled "girls" on the Lego website - as in simple like Lego Friends which seems to be easy Lego for girls: how can they get away with that...but that's a rant for another board...) it is a Lego board game where you make the board and game and then play the game. Thanks anyway

InMySpareTime Wed 04-Nov-15 14:28:13

this game is the one I was talking about, £12 used on eBay.

Anjelika Fri 06-Nov-15 11:50:13

Hi. I have an 8 year old who's obsessed with Harry Potter. I bought him this Trivial Pursuit "game" Trivial Pursuit Questions .Only problem is there's no-one in the family he can play it with but it will be good to play with his friends. I also bought the book that evenoldergregg recommended above - it is gorgeous and I understand they are going to release one every year.

I'm sure a dressing up set would be most welcome - I got one from Amazon. You can also order stuff online from the official HP shop at the studios. Everything is mega expensive though!! My DS bought a wand when we went on the studio tour (£23.95 I think) and it never leaves his side. He chose the Harry Potter one. Oh and there are lots of HP Top Trumps games around which are pretty cheap - my DS loves his. Will be watching this thread with great interest in case anyone else has uncovered some HP gems!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now