Talk

Advanced search

Bath toys for 3+ bath hater, please help?

(5 Posts)

Need some ideas for bath toys for DD, most bath toys seem to be aimed at considerably younger children, however DD still hates the bath, & DH or I still have to get in with her. Plus, her current toys need to be replaced. Any suggestions?

lentilpot Sun 19-Jul-15 16:57:12

What does she enjoy out of the bath.

Music (anything that makes a lot of noise really) but I'm not keen on those bath flutes as she'd pour the water out & get cross when they didn't work.

She can read all letters, & numbers nearly to 20, loves them, so maybe something to do with this?

She likes squirty things & pouring but gets bored quickly.

Does anyone know of a good fishing type toy?

Coffeemorris Sat 15-Aug-15 01:34:42

My DD 3yrs used to hate baths. We bought the Disney Princess Water Palace bath play set. I thought it looked crap but Dd loves it. She also plays with any of her usual toys that can get wet eg playmobil figures, little cups and bowls, my little ponies, mini barbie dolls, various animals, paintbrushes, any figures....My DD has fun throwing them all in while the bath is running. She washes their hair etc while in the bath. We bought a fish from toysrus for 5.99 recently and it swims on contact with water. Quite fun. She likes playing with some of the shampoos and shower gels (eg the little bottles you get in hotels). The pump action shampoos are most popular, but she'd empty half a bottle if I let her! She doesn't stay in the bath that long

Coffeemorris Sat 15-Aug-15 01:35:13

I bought a peppa pig boat and it was rubbish

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now