Talk

Advanced search

trying to find replacement for lost toy gibbon

(6 Posts)
wickedfaerie1 Thu 28-May-15 22:21:19

My 5 year old has lost her very special toy monkey. She currently thinks he is visiting relatives whilst we try to replace him. I have tried every search option I can to find the brand of toy but have failed. Does anyone recognise it or have any good suggestions?

KatharineClifton Thu 28-May-15 22:23:29

You might be better posting this in chat as it gets more traffic. Assume you've tried all zoo gift shops online? Drusillas has a lot.

KatharineClifton Thu 28-May-15 22:23:58

Or emailed the zoos?

mewkins Fri 26-Jun-15 22:03:21

Have you tried Monkey World gift shop in Dorset?

Madcats Sat 27-Jun-15 21:01:26

Cute monkey (not that that's helping!). For a couple years (and maybe still) we seemed to find all manner of quite nice looking soft toys made by a company called Wild Republic. It might be one of their range?

I would get the relatives to send a postcard to let you know that another monkey has heard all about DD and will be arriving on .... This might not work if your relatives live round the corner, obviously!

There speaks the mum whose daughter googled "does the tooth fairy exist?" this year (she was 7).

5madthings Sat 27-Jun-15 21:05:10

Did it have velcro on its hands? It's,looks very like some my boys have, I will check the label and see where they were from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now