Talk

Advanced search

Top Christmas gift ideas for 7 & 10 years olds (boys and girls)

(5 Posts)
Newhere2 Tue 11-Nov-14 11:15:49

I am drawing a blank. I can't have any more lego in the house, it just won't fit. What are some ideas of gifts that
1. aren't huge
2. don't break in 2 seconds
3. are actually what the children want at those ages.

I'd love to hear what everyone is going for. I'm determined to be organised this year

SarahCraine Wed 12-Nov-14 07:17:34

Buy them both educational books, board games or bikes/scooters. For your little girl, you have also an option to give LCD writing tables or Fashion Studio collection. For your little boy, other options are Solar Robot, Salt Water Fuel Cell Car or a skateboard.

Inkspellme Wed 12-Nov-14 12:43:42

skylanders .
make your own solar powered robot.
dr who watch.
stop go animation studio.
percy jackson books.
skull duggery pleasant books.
board games (harry potter cluedo for example )

These are some of the things my ds likes and he too is mad into lego.

K1pjc3 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:29:44

I got my nephews who are similar ages a mix of Dinosaur stuff - hoping their going to like it (should be ok as they are still dinosaur crazy and looking forward to the next Jurassic Park film - sorry, Jurassic world as they keep telling me) - I got it from www.dinosaurark.org.uk as they had a big selection of the usual stuff but also alternative things I hadn't thought of (I'm not the most creative usually). Good luck - this time of year always brings the "what present to buy" headache

Kim82 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:51:15

I have 7 and 10 year old girls. They like the same kind of thing so get similar stuff. Things theyre getting this year are:

McBusted concert tickets
Walkie talkies
Art and craft stuff
Clothes
Chocolate
A couple of boy band CDs
One or two board games

That's about it. I probably won't get them everything on the list, I only have the concert tickets so far, the rest are just ideas of what I might get.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now