Advanced search

What is this toy called?

(10 Posts)
Smerlin Wed 02-Apr-14 20:47:14

I saw a great toy at the children's centre today but have no idea what it is called and I would like to buy one! I suppose it's a ball but it looks more like a little land mine really (!) as it's covered in knobbly bits and if you shake it it lights up and shakes/bounces really erratically on the ground. Anyone know what this is?

Twighlightsparkle Wed 02-Apr-14 20:49:16

Oh heck, my daughter had one, about 10 years ago!
As soon as I hear the name I will remember, sorry no help!

MooseBeTimeForSpring Wed 02-Apr-14 20:50:18

Like this?

MooseBeTimeForSpring Wed 02-Apr-14 20:51:49

Bumble Ball

Judyandherdreamofhorses Wed 02-Apr-14 20:52:22

Moose has got it! They're brilliant. We've got one but I had to hide it from the dog. I might retrieve it from hiding for our dog-free holiday next week. Thanks for the reminder.

MooseBeTimeForSpring Wed 02-Apr-14 20:53:26


Smerlin Wed 02-Apr-14 21:13:15

Great thanks Moose- that one on eBay is the exact thing! Was having no luck at all with my random Google descriptions!

Judyandherdreamofhorses Wed 02-Apr-14 21:16:34

Yeah, googling 'vibrating knobbly balls' might not have been my greatest moment...

Twighlightsparkle Wed 02-Apr-14 21:52:49

Thanks, moose !

MooseBeTimeForSpring Wed 02-Apr-14 21:57:48

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: