Advanced search

what do you call.....

(6 Posts)
ilovepicnmix Wed 08-May-13 20:24:05

The box like toys that you get for babies/toddlers that have different things on each side. My baby loves playing with one at soft play but I don't know what to google. They're about 2 foot tall and wooden. Thanks!

MiconiumHappens Wed 08-May-13 20:55:44

Activity box?

MiconiumHappens Wed 08-May-13 20:57:53

Hmm actually wooden activity cube brings up what I think you are describing smile

ilovepicnmix Thu 09-May-13 19:25:36

That's it! Wooden activity cube. Thanks so much miconiumhappens ( love the name)

BikeRunSki Thu 09-May-13 19:27:23

We have one from Mothetcare, Jojomamanbebe do a nice one too.

TinyDiamond Thu 09-May-13 19:32:17

I think gltc do them if you still get the mums net discount?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: