Talk

Advanced search

The cuddliest of cuddly toys for my NSC

(6 Posts)
DitaVonCheese Tue 16-Oct-12 21:55:33

15 mo DS is my NSC and therefore has no cuddly toys of his own but loves carrying them around and cuddling them when he's sleeping (and shows a lot more interest in dolls than DD ever did!) so I'd like to get him one to cuddle. Have been having a look at Jellycat but nothing is floating my boat so far ... can anyone recommend a nice squishy toy to hug?

MeFour Tue 16-Oct-12 21:57:19

Well I would say jelly cat
But maybe try
Kaloo
They're very squidgable and the rabbits have ears perfect for carting them around by

PoppyScarer Tue 16-Oct-12 22:01:59

<makes mental note of NSC terminology, love it!>

I love Jellycat! Boing Monkey? Bunnies? My NSC has failed to take any notice of cuddly toys so far except one day last week when poorly, then even he cuddled a Jellycat monkey.

Failing that, what about Moulin Roti? My PFB loved her lion comforter.

A friend swore by those bunnies that have dummy clips. Think they are made of Merino wool?

PoppyScarer Tue 16-Oct-12 22:07:58

Moulin Roty that is!

DitaVonCheese Tue 16-Oct-12 22:27:07

Ooh, Moulin Roty are lovely, though they look quite skinny. Will have a look at Kaloo, thanks smile

Forgot to say, am avoding rabbits as PFB already has a whole family of them (who knew pretend rabbits multiply too?? confused)

TennisMamma Mon 05-Nov-12 22:35:43

If you like sport and you want something quite different but nevertheless cuddly,you can check out cuddly sports themed toys from Little Champ. ( www.littlechamp.co.uk) The friendly rugby ball is really soft and nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now