Talk

Advanced search

Go kart for a 7 year old

(4 Posts)
cookiewuk Wed 26-Sep-12 12:11:17

Hi guys

Im looking to get my son a go kart for christmas and would like to know if anyone can recommend one? He will be 8 in April and certainly wont be gentle with it so growing room and sturdiness are a must!

Thanks in advance smile

OP’s posts: |
Soon2BMrsD Tue 16-Oct-12 16:46:07

Hi, I would recommend the Kettler Nitro Extreme, it's for age range 7 to 12 years, has an easy adjustable seat, you just unclip and slide back and forth. The tyres are pnuematic with a deep tread. Kettler have been around for years and this go-kart is very robust.

Another excellent pedal go-kart manufacturer is Berg.

Devonbabe Wed 17-Oct-12 10:31:02

My son (who's 10) is looking at the ATK All Terrain Kart which he saw featured in our local paper. It's brand new, based on the old Soapbox concept, and looks a lot of fun. Look at the video on their website: www.allterrainkart.co.uk You can also buy it on Amazon and Not On The High Street.

chris15 Tue 11-Oct-16 11:58:12

Hi Cookiewuk,

I'd recommend checking out Gorilla Karts (www.gorillakarts.co.uk/pedal) range of go-karts. Safety is obviously a big concern when buying a go-kart for your child and they seem to focus quite a bit on the safety of their products. They have a range of colours and designs suited to boys and girls and their reviews are great!

Hope this helps!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in