Talk

Advanced search

What to get DD(5), DS(3) for their xmas?

(8 Posts)
twinklingfairy Tue 11-Oct-11 23:43:06

DD loves colouring, always has a notebook on her to practice her letters and LOVES dressing up.

DS is music mad. Can spend a whole day at Grannys just playing with her CDs, she has a basket set aside for him. Just loves spinny things!

twinklingfairy Wed 12-Oct-11 10:08:10

bump

twinklingfairy Wed 12-Oct-11 11:06:07

Help confused

fortifiedwithtea Fri 14-Oct-11 00:04:27

Super scribbler from ELC or colour doodle not sure if Tomy or Fisher Price. Great for drawing pictures and endless games of hang man. My kids are 13 and 9 and still play with them. For dressing up M&S are top quality but pricey. Shame good old Woolworths went. Worth looking to see if Ladybird clothes are still available on-line.

For DS how about an old fashioned spinning top. They are still available. We got one for eldest DD when she was in her Thomas the Tank phase.

incognitwooohooo Fri 14-Oct-11 00:08:14

Message withdrawn

twinklingfairy Fri 14-Oct-11 11:14:52

Cheers. I didn't realise there was a christmas topic.
Think I have DS sorted. 'Jessie@ and 'Woody' are, apparently, visiting us after lunch, everyday.
Don't think I have much choice. Just stocking fillers for him now.

DD, on the other handconfused
We have one of those scribblers but she never bothers with it. It is colouring all the way, for her. And her notebook.
But how many notebooks and colouring books does one girl need.

latrucha Tue 18-Oct-11 15:30:31

What about stencils and those things you rub over to make a picture. ELC do them.

WhatWouldLeoDo Wed 19-Oct-11 21:44:58

Does your DD have an easel?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now