Talk

Advanced search

Which Sylvanian families house?

(8 Posts)
Marne Sat 01-Oct-11 20:01:33

The dd's want a sylvanian families house for christmas, they already have the windmill, caravan and a few little bits, i picked up some furniture on e-bay but will need a house to go with it. Has anyone bought the new cottage? can anyone reccomend a house?

Janeybaby Tue 11-Oct-11 12:03:14

I cant remember exactly what it was called, Regency rings a bell.

But a friend bought it for her daughters birthday. I have just searched and its called the regency hotel, so not a house but it was certainly impressive.

She bought it off our usual toy shop www.jadlamracingmodels.com earlier this year, it was on offer at £80, which seems a bargain compared to prices on the web now.

moragbellingham Tue 11-Oct-11 20:01:06

I'm looking too.
I don't want anything too small or without a back on it so Beechwood or Willow is good. They were on offer (Beechwood) for £48 but have gone up in the last week so I'm waiting for some offers. The Regency hotel is apparently rather large.
The Entertainer has a Lodge for £35 but no back on it.

I'm liking the farmhouse too - I find John Lewis has some great prices for sylvanians. The nursery and bus is half price at the mo, and the postie is cheap.

moragbellingham Tue 11-Oct-11 20:03:49

Amazon has the cheapest houses usually and the prices change regularly - Cedar terrace is £28! but small.

moragbellingham Tue 11-Oct-11 20:05:11

Labrador family back down to £7.79!

moragbellingham Fri 14-Oct-11 13:39:19

Argos has 25% off alot of sylvanian stuff at the mo.

WillowFae Fri 14-Oct-11 18:51:56

DD has Beechwood Hall and it is brilliant. Unfortunately she got the first version and they have altered it now to make it even better! It closes up so is completely enclosed so sounds like the sort of thing you are wanting.

WillowFae Fri 14-Oct-11 18:53:20

Oops, sorry, hers is Willow Hall. There is a Beechwood Hall that looks the same though. Don't know what the difference is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now