Talk

Advanced search

Help needed finding toy PINK plane

(6 Posts)
megatronsmum Fri 30-Sep-11 15:31:18

My daughter wants a pink passenger jet looking plane for her birthday.

I've found a barbie one and a fisherprie one, which are awful, huge plastic tat things.

All the wooden kits are for WW2 looking planes and i don't know if she could play with them after we assembled it and painted.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

southeastastra Fri 30-Sep-11 15:38:20

as much as i would hate to buy my daughter a PINK plane (i don't have a daughter btw) this is fantastic!

ForYourDreamsAreChina Fri 30-Sep-11 15:41:04

Dd has a pink and purple one. It was from one of those cheapo Poundstretcher type places. She also has the jeep that goes with it. The range was something to do with Milly. Or Molly. Or Milly Molly. <helpful> It cost about £4.99 and is about half the size of the Barbie style ones. It carries two wee dolls (possibly Milly and Molly!) and makes noises!

megatronsmum Fri 30-Sep-11 15:41:23

Its is, but way out of my budgets, I mean like 10 times over my budget!!

She loves cars, planes, transformers but does love everything to be pink. Don't know why you would hate to buy her a pink plane.

My son had my searching for a purple cat for weeks last christmas! Its just one of those kid things!

southeastastra Fri 30-Sep-11 15:42:10

i just hate pink, never liked it! sorry couldn't resist the link

HoHoLaughingMonster Sun 02-Oct-11 17:11:38

Smyths have one

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now