Talk

Advanced search

Leapster 2

(3 Posts)
paddypoopants Mon 26-Sep-11 14:54:09

DS is 3. He enjoys playing things on my itouch but I want to get him something he can have himself that's not so expensive to replace if dropped - so ds is out.
Fancied the leapster2 but all the games I've seen involve reading, learning etc and at the moment that's not going to work. Does anyone have one of these? Are they are good? Can you recommend games?

reckoner Mon 26-Sep-11 16:30:02

We had one. It was rubbish.
Get some games for your iPod Touch instead. Or let him loose on the Cbeebies website.

ForYourDreamsAreChina Mon 26-Sep-11 16:33:43

Dd has one. It would have been brill, had we got it for her when she was your son's age...as it was, she was gone 5 and it was a bit too not-quite-a-nintendo IYSWIM? She's hardly touched it and it will be winging its way to ebay shortly.

For a 3 yr old though, especially if you don't want a nintendo, fine. Wait for when the big stores start their Christmas offers, 3x2 etc. I got dd's half price from Littlewoods by signing up for a new account IIRC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now