Talk

Advanced search

Help with a special present for a 6 nearly 7 yr old

(6 Posts)
lookout Sat 24-Sep-11 16:37:20

I'm due to give birth in 2 weeks and want to buy a present for my ds (7 in December) 'from' the baby. I have no idea what to get though. He loves K'Nex at school but it seems really hard to get any that looks interesting. Otherwise he quite enjoys Lego but has loads. I want it to be quite a special present, not necessarily too expensive, but something that will have an impact, and will keep him busy haha! I am drawing a blank sad

LottieJenkins Sun 25-Sep-11 05:14:56

Why not start him off on Brio?? A train set??? It doesnt have to be expensive either as Tesco do equivalent things at far less money!!!

lookout Sun 25-Sep-11 20:54:44

Thanks lottie he's had a train set for years, and never really played with it. Not really his thing I guess. Thanks for your input though smile

Mum1369 Sun 25-Sep-11 20:59:12

A watch? Was thinking of getting my 6 yr old one with his fave character on it? Or one of those groovy alarm clocks?

bodiddly Sun 25-Sep-11 21:06:21

how about some meccano if he likes knex?

lookout Mon 26-Sep-11 07:37:14

Meccano sounds like a good idea. I will look into it. Is it complicated? His attention span is awful grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now