Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig

(4 Posts)
Kiwisue Wed 21-Sep-11 04:58:51

Hello all
My 3 year-old has become obsessed with Peppa Pig. Over here in New Zealand nowhere sells Peppa Pig merchandise - the bloke in the toy shop looked at me like i was a nutter when i asked if they had any Peppa Pig stuff.

The occasional Peppa Pig item pops up on Trade Me (the NZ equivalent of Ebay) and the items always get loads of interest and go for a relatively large amount (e.g. 7 pounds for a pair of old jeans with a rip for an 18 month old).

We are coming to the UK for a holiday to see the grandparents in a few weeks. Where are good places to go for Peppa pig clothes and toys?
cheers
Susie

philmassive Wed 21-Sep-11 07:41:31

You'll find Peppa Pig stuff all over the place tbh. Any reasonable high street toy shop will have the toys and M&S and next will have clothes, as will others I'm sure.

TimeForCake Fri 07-Oct-11 09:51:30

Yes, you won't have to go far to find Peppa!
Even the supermarkets have bits and pieces - the bigger sainsburys and tescos will have more. Whsmiths has the books and sometimes other things. Hope you find what you want.

CaptainMartinCrieff Fri 07-Oct-11 09:56:21

Peppa Pig DVDs are £3 in Asda and Peppa Pig books and toys can be found in almost every supermarket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now