Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy a Lego raised baseplate?

(10 Posts)
CroissantNeuf Mon 19-Sep-11 20:30:08

Other than ebay where can I buy raised Lego baseplates (this sort of thing) please?

thisisyesterday Mon 19-Sep-11 20:32:16

hmm i am not sure they make them any more... so ebay may be your only option?
my brother has those moon ones! but he won't part with his lego lol

CroissantNeuf Mon 19-Sep-11 20:43:58

I had a feeling they might have stopped making them.

The DCs played with some at a relatives over the summer and had a great time designing and building houses on one so I was hoping to buy a couple.

heather1 Mon 19-Sep-11 20:47:03

I had to get mine from amazon. Worth it though as DS 1 and 2 love it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_11?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lego+baseplate+48+x+48&sprefix=lego+basepl

CroissantNeuf Mon 19-Sep-11 20:50:22

Those are just the flat ones though Heather.

We have a couple of those already so its the moulded, raised ones I'm looking for.

Lucky13 Mon 19-Sep-11 21:32:39

have you tried Bricklink? They are a group of lego sellers and have absolutely everything you need! I've used them a lot to get missing bits for DDs collection.

CroissantNeuf Mon 19-Sep-11 22:36:35

Lucky13 -you star! Thank you.

I found exactly what I was looking for and hopefully I've bought it (I say hopefully as its a complicated process as I need to wait for the seller to invoice me?!)

thisisyesterday Tue 20-Sep-11 10:09:58

ooooooooooooh lucky13 is one of my favourite people now! grin

dont'cha just love mumsnet??? grin

CroissantNeuf Tue 20-Sep-11 10:13:07

thisisyesterday -I know she's a star isn't she? (presuming she's a she grin).

I'm going to be trying to work out what else to buy from there now

I've just paid via paypal for my order after being invoiced this morning so hopefully I'll get it soon.

Lucky13 Tue 20-Sep-11 11:04:51

Glad to be of help! Yes just wait for them to send you the invoice and then log into paypal and send the money to them via their email address. I'm on about my tenth order - for my DD you understand wink.
Oh and yes I am a gal!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now