Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Playmobil buildings - reccomendations?

(11 Posts)
TabithaTwitchet Mon 19-Sep-11 10:18:36

Have had good suggestions of what to buy in the past from Playmobil aficionados on here, and currently planning DD's 4th birthday present.

Original plan was to get her a dolls house but can't find any I like, so now planning on a playmobil building. Unfortunately can't afford the playmobil dollshouse houses, will have to be just a little one.

So, probably deciding between these 4 and can't make my mind up, does anyone have them and can recommend. (am in Germany hence links to german site)

farmhouse
holiday home
safari house
empty house - would esp like to know if this has any floors inside, if anyone has it.

TabithaTwitchet Mon 19-Sep-11 18:47:06

smile

belgo Mon 19-Sep-11 18:52:43

The farmhouse one looks cool because you can pick the apples off the tree.

Have you seen the Take-ALong houses? eg. a vet''s surgery. I think they are the best ones to buy because they don't fall apart.

belgo Mon 19-Sep-11 18:53:34

animal clinic

belgo Mon 19-Sep-11 18:55:51

and you can put all the bits inside it and close it.

belgo Mon 19-Sep-11 18:56:50

theatre

TabithaTwitchet Mon 19-Sep-11 20:49:03

Animal clinic looks good. Do the other buildings fall apart then?

belgo Mon 19-Sep-11 21:35:31

yes the other buildings need to be put together with little red slot things, and they are rather easy for my children to destroy dismantle.

This is why I love the playmobil figures and animals, but I', not so keen on the larger buildings.

I love toy shops in Germany!

NormanTheForeman Mon 19-Sep-11 21:37:57

We don't currently have any of those, but the holiday home is on my wishlist (as a weekend residence, you understand, as I spend the rest of th etime in my portakabin).

NormanTheForeman Mon 19-Sep-11 21:38:57

We have the take along police station which is excellent.

All the leisure sets look really good (and are on our wishlist).

TabithaTwitchet Tue 20-Sep-11 07:00:47

Hmm, maybe the take-along one would be better then, think it will be a bit trying if I am always having to rebuild stuff.

Although then we would be always having to persuade her that you can't really "take it along" for example on a trip to the supermarket. We already have lots of wrangles about an entourage of teddies, dolls etc that she "needs" to take with her at inopportune times grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now