Talk

Advanced search

Scalextric help please

(3 Posts)
itstheclimb39 Sat 17-Sep-11 19:14:16

We have 3 gorgeous dd's BUT dh is really missing out on the 'boys toys'! For his birthday thought I'd get him a scalextric but don't know where to start. Basically want something not too pricey he can get his teeth into! Any ideas?

CoonRapids Sun 18-Sep-11 20:58:24

That's quite funny because I found your message whilst pondering on getting scalextrix for my dd who is going to be 5 in November. She and ds were having great fun with his remote control car earlier and I thought why should she have to stick to pink ponies and Hello Kitty. Hope you get some advice on your question!

Janeybaby Tue 11-Oct-11 12:12:30

How much are you looking to spend? my OH loves scalextric and spends a fortune on the stuff!

He was next to me on the PC and I asked his advice, he recommends something like this www.jadlamracingmodels.com/p-4044-scalextric-set-c1278-turbo-flyers.aspx and if he likes it he can upgrade to Digital or something?

He started with a set like this and now has a massive track that him and the boys love!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now