Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

First baby annabell clothes

(8 Posts)
sparkout Sat 27-Aug-11 14:36:11

DD has a my first baby annabell and I've been looking for some clothes for her. There doesn't seem to be much specifically for her so was wondering if anyone with more doll experience than me (with an older DS I'm full of trains and lego info blush ) has managed to get any other clothes that fit her, the cheaper the better as at the moment she spends most of her time naked anyway!

sparkout Sun 28-Aug-11 11:09:30

Anyone??!!

killercat Sun 28-Aug-11 11:12:35

Old normal baby clothes grin No need to buy anything special. I know friends specifically buy larger dolls (sorry, I don't know how big/small the anabel is?) but my girls don't seem to mind dressing their dolls in whatever I didn't send to the charity shop/give away.
Hth

madhattershouse Sun 28-Aug-11 11:13:09

Have you tried cheap premature baby clothes? That's what dd's doll fitted.

sparkout Tue 30-Aug-11 08:32:19

I wondered about that but the doll is only 36cm and prem clothes seem to be in weights so couldn't work out if they'd fit after looking on ebay. She is smaller than the usual all-singing all-dancing baby annabell!

SecretNutellaFix Tue 30-Aug-11 08:39:22

Try the mothercare prem range up to 4lb size. about £14 for a pack of 3 sleepsuits in pink or blue. Or their early baby, up to 5lb size might be ok if a little big.

sparkout Wed 31-Aug-11 07:22:51

Thanks, wish we still had a local mothercare, I could smuggle baby annabel in with DD and get her to try them on!!

latrucha Sat 03-Sep-11 08:38:35

I got some that fit that doll from Argos. I think it was for one of their cheapy dolls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now