Talk

Advanced search

Jumperoo question

(7 Posts)
Justtrying Fri 26-Aug-11 09:16:41

To those of you who have/had a fisher price jumperoo, what age did your child grow out of it or get fed up of it. I know the weight limit is 25kgs.
Thinking of buying dd one for christmas when she'll be just 7 months, will it be worth the money?

UsingMainlySpoons Fri 26-Aug-11 11:37:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pixipie151 Sun 02-Oct-11 13:22:42

Try Ebay, I bought one there for about £25, and you can ebay it afterwards if you like as they tend to have a resale value as they arent used for very long so tend to be in nice condition.

Monstrosity Wed 05-Oct-11 21:47:01

I loved ours, DD was still happy going in hers at 14/15 months, although only for a few mins at a time then as she would rather be getting into mischief. Still useful to keep her in one place whilst getting ready in a morning etc. I felt we got our money's worth out of it, and re-sale value on eBay is good too.

feedthegoat Wed 05-Oct-11 21:50:48

Ds stopped using his when he started walking so 13 months. I second usingmainlyspoons though and wouldn't wait for christmas as baby won't know the difference and could enjoy it now for extra value. Ds loved his.

diggingintheribs Wed 05-Oct-11 22:01:11

DS loved it - definitely get it earlier! He used to fall asleep in it!

He stopped using it when he was flat footed when he got into it - that was before he turned 1

My nephew also loved it.

DD not so much - she went in it but only for short periods

Justtrying Thu 06-Oct-11 06:38:44

We bought an ocean wonders one 3 weeks ago, Dd now loves it, needs a cushion under her feet but won't for long. Thanks for all your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now