Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a good quality mini trampoline for dd nearly 3?

(5 Posts)
titferbrains Wed 17-Aug-11 11:31:33

looking for something to help her burn off some excess energy. Also should I go for one with folding bar? Have seen them in JL and one at Argos, no reviews tho.

WhatWouldLeoDo Wed 17-Aug-11 21:44:45

How about this plum one? We got this for DS when he was two. A bit bigger than a mini one, but not so big that it dominates our small garden. It can easily be put on it's side against a wall/fence if you need it out of the way too.

I wasn't so keen on the ones with handles - I had visions of him tipping it over or bashing himself in the face.

WhatWouldLeoDo Wed 17-Aug-11 21:45:29

Sorry, meant to say that DS is now 3 and it's a great size for jumping around on when he's got loads of energy to burn!

titferbrains Wed 17-Aug-11 21:53:25

looks great but would be scared of her falling off?? did you put loads of cushions round it when he first started using it? DD has excellent balance but she is so energetic that i would worry a bit about her coming off if she got too excited.

It does look very well made. Good that the bands/cables are covered. Has yr DS had any accidents on it? our garden only has decking so she would mostly be jumping in the tV room or basement.

WhatWouldLeoDo Wed 17-Aug-11 22:24:56

No accidents so far. We only use it outside on grass so didn't need to put any cushions round it. We've been very strict from the start about bouncing in the middle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now