Talk

Advanced search

Cot mobile / night light recommendations please

(3 Posts)
littlemissw Thu 11-Aug-11 17:52:44

Does anyone know of a night light that can attach to a cot with a starry night projection? Or a cot mobile that can convert to a projection night light? If it has music I would like to be able to switch this mode off completely as I am planning to use it while doing nightfeeds.

littlemissw Sun 14-Aug-11 23:32:49

The Fisher-Price Discover 'n' Grow Twinkling Lights Cot Mobile seems to fit the bill. Anyone has any experience with this one?

pipsicles Fri 09-Sep-11 20:21:04

The Fisher-Price Precious planets one is great. When they're little, you can have the light show projected on the little canopy with animals dangling down, and then when they're older, you can take the canopy off and it projects (well) on the ceiling. At the moment, we're in limbo because the animals were being pulled off, but DS still likes the canopy, so it spins round without the animals now.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the option to turn off the music, as requested, but it does have two volume options, as well as 3 classical music options, 2 nature sounds and a heartbeat option, which I always use in the middle of the night and even though DS is now 7mo, he still finds it really comforting and not at all distracting because the lights can be turned off if desired. We actually got it when he was 4mo and I thought that it might be 'too late' to use the heartbeats, but not at all!

Hope this helps, even though it wasn't exactly what you were looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now